Not Your Average Book Sale
While we're unable to host the book sale the way we normally do, we're doing our best to bring you a Fall Book Sale! Here's how it's going to work:
- Call, email, or submit a request to the library staff for an appointment to browse the sale during any of our operating hours in September.
- Come in during your scheduled time and browse the spinning racks and carts in the entryway. They're stocked with our nicest and newest books, DVDs, and audiobooks!
- $0.50 for paperbacks
- $1.00 for hardbacks
- $1.00 for DVDs/audio books
- If you enjoy mass market paperbacks (romances, westerns, etc.), visit the rotunda area outside the Community Room for a bargain, 10 for a $1.00!
- Once you are done browsing, bring your treasures up to the children's desk, downstairs, to pay.