As part of our phase 2 of reopening, we are going to allow patrons into the building by appointment. The front doors will remain locked and closed to the general public. Here are some general guidelines for this time:
- Maintain 6 feet social distance from other patrons and staff
- Stay in front of the shields at either desk
- Hand sanitizer will be available, please use it before you touch anything during your appointment
- Wearing a mask is encouraged
- Bathrooms are closed to the public
- Toys, puzzles, and games are still unavailable, browsing appointments are for checking out materials only
- Fabric furniture is not available
- Appointments are for one individual or household at a time
- Curbside pickup will still be available, pickup times may vary
Types of Appointments:
If you need to use a computer, printer, or copier, we are offering one hour appointments from 10 AM to 2:30 PM. The appointments are available on the half hour from 10 AM to 1:30 PM.
If you would like to browse for materials, either upstairs or in the Children's department, we are offering half hour appointments during the day by request and from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM. The appointments are available on the half hour from 5 PM to 7:30 PM.
If you need to have something faxed, we will be offering this in the Children's department from 10 to 2:30 at the same time as the computer/copier appointments. The appointments are available on the half hour from 10 AM to 2:00 PM.
If these times do not work for you and you have need for an appointment, please reach out to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are flexible and will work with you to find a solution.
Making an Appointment:
If you would like to make an appointment, there are a few options. You can fill out the form below and we will get back to you, you can email us at email@example.com, or you can call the library from 9 AM to 5 PM and 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM Monday through Thursday or 9 AM to 5 PM on Fridays.