We welcome donations of materials! Donations may be added to the collection or given to the Friends of the Library to include in the next book sale. We do ask that donations meet certain guidelines.
- No broken or missing covers.
- No torn, mising, marked, or highlighted pages.
- No stained, moldy, or wet pages; no books with bad odors.
- No 8-Tracks, records, or cassette tapes.
- No encyclopedias, unless current.
- No textbooks older than 5 years from current year.
- No homemade videos or tapes.
- No Iowa Code books, except current year.
- No VHS tapes.
Please don't leave empty bags or boxes in the donation area.
Please don't leave donations unattended in the library.
If you would like to make a donation by check, please make it payable to: Maquoketa Library Corporation